We have a vacancy of Global Vice President Obesity (Consumer Engagement & New Business Models) in our company, Novo Nordisk. This vacancy is based in Søborg. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Global Vice President Obesity (Consumer Engagement & New Business Models)
Company: Novo Nordisk
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Søborg
URL Expiry: 2023-01-07
Posted on: dk.jobsoffices.com
Are you ready to join the leadership team of one of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical companies? Do you aspire to make a difference in the lives of millions and tackle one of the most controversial serious chronic diseases of today? Do you have a passion for driving a high-performing team of professionals? If yes, then Novo Nordisk has an exciting opportunity for you as Global Vice President, Obesity for our Consumer Engagement and New Business Models Area!
The Global Vice President will report to the Senior Vice President, Obesity. The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As the Global Vice President, Obesity you will define and lead the execution of the global consumer engagement strategy of the Obesity Franchise, specially addressing the millions of people living with obesity. You will lead the global consumer engagement and the market development activities, develop, and implement new potential business models and oversee the digital activities within the obesity field. This role will set the overall strategic direction, evaluate the strategic playing field and together with senior management in both HQ and affiliates decide the role of Novo Nordisk in these important (and also new to NN) areas.
- Define and execute NN strategic approach to consumer engagement in obesity
- Ensure development and execution of market development activities focused on consumers / end-users
- Explore, innovate, pilot and implement new business models within the field of obesity
- Lead the obesity related digital strategy and activities
- Interact with and drive new initiatives together with regions and affiliates
- Lead the Consumer engagement and new business models area with focus on strong performance, personal development and high level of engagement
- Understand market trends and generate actionable insights specifically in relation to our consumers, general pharma market development, digital initiatives, and third-party business partners – incl. healthcare eco-systems
- Leading the external engagement platforms
To thrive and succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in life science or business
- 10+ years of consumer pharmaceutical industry experience from global commercial (excellence) areas with specific experience and focus on consumer engagement
- Experience from working within commercial or scientific/medical affairs functions in a global complex matrix organisation
- 7+ years of experience in leadership positions, ideally experienced leading leaders
- Experience working with consumer related strategic dilemmas and opportunities
- Experience in exploring new and innovative commercial business models within the pharma industry
- Experience working with digital and channel strategy as part of go-to-market development
- International exposure either via role or location
- Experience from global functions with strong cross-functional involvement
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
About The Department
The Obesity Unit provides strategic leadership for the current and future obesity care therapy area worldwide and is accountable for strategies for obesity and the Obesity Business plan. The mission of the Novo Nordisk Obesity Unit is to change how the world sees people with obesity and to make obesity a healthcare priority. We strive to develop and commercialize a leading portfolio of superior treatment solutions for those living with obesity.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
For further information, please contact Senior Executive Search Partner, Anette Schmidt Jepsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that you are qualified, and are willing to take the challenge, please send your CV and relevant documentation directly via our online application tool.
Please submit your application via our online application tool by Monday 12 December 2022. . Interviews will take place mid-January 2023.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your resume or CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://dk.jobsoffices.com/report-job/