We have a vacancy of Senior Backend Engineer in our company, A.P. Moller – Maersk. This vacancy is based in København. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Company: A.P. Moller – Maersk
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: København
URL Expiry: 2023-01-09
Posted on: dk.jobsoffices.com
Senior Backend Developer – TradeLens
Are you an experience backend software engineer with a passion for implementing scalable and performant code and working with large data sets using cutting edge technology? Are you looking to be part of a digitally innovative company that will transform a $13 trillion industry? Are you a self-starter who is creative, has high energy and thrives in a start-up paced environment?
The Team is a geographically distributed initiative, with world-class engineering teams in Denmark (Copenhagen) and the US (Jersey City), and end users and stakeholders situated all over the globe – you will be part of this international and diverse organization consisting of highly talented and motivated people from across the world.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
We can offer a remote working environment, and would love for you to be able to join our teams onsite occasionally.
In this unique role you will be responsible for development while understanding the current and envisioning the future landscape.
You will be able to follow the Agile approach with value-first and fail-fast principles, developing in Agile Scrum methodology and ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
The team are empowered to Identify bottlenecks and bugs in Production, and devise solutions to these problems, which of course helps to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. You can truly accelerate development by driving improvement initiatives!
• Develop high quality, scalable, and secure tools
• Write clean, documented, and maintainable code
• Mature and automate existing code/processes
• Develop RESTful APIs and GraphQL APIs
• Use expertise in public clouds to develop new and migrate existing tooling
• Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities
What we are looking for
• Extensive years of experience developing with Java, Python, Go or other multi-platform languages
• Strong experience with Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure cloud-based services
• Experience working with network and cloud-based tools
• Experience working in an Agile manner
• Experience with programming against APIs, especially RESTful APIs
• Experience building high availability data heavy applications
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Strong familiarity of Blockchain concepts
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://dk.jobsoffices.com/report-job/